What Katie Did Elsa Satin Corset
What Katie Did Elsa Satin CorsetLonger length underbust corset designed to finish lower on the hip, idea for longer torsos, or if you prefer more control over the tummy. Elsa has a little more room in the hip than our Morticia Corset and is cut straighter across the bottom which helps give a smoother line under clothing.
The Elsa Corset suits those with vintage figures: a 10 inch or greater difference between waist and hip measurements. You will need to deduct 4-5 inches from your waist to determine your corset size.
To fit ribcage (5" up from waist) and bottom of corset (7" down from waist).
Waist: 20", ribcage-27", hip-35"
Waist: 22", ribcage-29", hip-37"
Waist: 24", ribcage-31", hip-39"
Waist: 26", ribcage-33", hip-41"
Waist: 28", ribcage-35", hip-43"
Waist: 30", ribcage-37", hip-45"
Waist: 32", ribcage-39", hip-47"
Waist: 30", ribcage-41", hip-49"
- Satin underbust corset with cotton twill lining and internal waist tape
- Extreme curve, deduct 4-5 inches from your waist to determine your Elsa corset size
- Triple layer construction with a cotton twill lining an internal waist tape
- Stainless steel busk front opening and a combination of 16 flat and spiral steel bones
- Modesty panel
- Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
- Specialist dry clean
- length along front busk 13.25"
- underbust to hip 11"
- side length from underarm to waist 5"
- side length from waist to bottom 7"