|Details:||Modesty Panel for 6 Suspenders|
|Fabric:||These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 4 inches. Please deduct 3 to 4 inches from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 28 inches will give a corset size of 24 inches, whilst a natural waist size of 29 inches will give a corset size of 26 inches. Several experienced corset wearers have purchased a size smaller than they normally do. Most suited to vintage figures with a waist 10 inches (or more) smaller than the hip.|
What Katie Did corsets are made up of several layers: base fabric: 100% cotton twill, 100% cotton lining fabric, an internal waist stay and the face (or fashion) fabric. A combination of spiral and flat steel boning is used. Two piece grommets and washers are used at the back, placed between boning, whilst all of our corsets feature a steel busk at the front.
* Satin with cotton lining
* Stainless steel busk front opening
* Back laced
* Combination of 10 flat and spiral steel bones
* Modesty panel
* Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
* Specialist dry clean
* length along front busk 9.5"
* length from underarm to waist 6.5"
* length from waist to bottom 4.75"