WHAT KATIE DID Morticia CorsetMorticia is an ultra-curvy underbust corset. It features our trademark goring at the hips, a longer busk and lower line, which ensure that the waist can be pulled in as tightly as desired, without putting undue pressure on the hips.
It is, of course, named after the beautifully macabre and wasp-waisted Morticia Addams, and is as utterly bewitching as its namesake.
Its extreme cut makes Morticia only suitable for those with vintage figures: a 10 inch or greater difference between waist and hip measurements. Most experienced corset wearers will find they take a smaller size than usual in this style, but corset newcomers are often pleasantly surprised with the reduction they can achieve.
|Details:||Modesty Panel for 6 Suspenders|
|Fabric:||These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 13 cm. Please deduct 10-13 cm from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 74 cm will give a corset size of 61 cm, whilst a natural waist size of 76 cm will give a corset size of 66 cm.
Several experienced corset wearers have purchased a size smaller than they normally do. Most suited to vintage figures with a waist 25 cm (or more) smaller than the hip.
Measurements when completely closed.
18"/46 cm, ribcage-61 cm, hip-74 cm
- Satin underbust corset with cotton twill lining and internal waist tape
- Extreme curve, deduct 10-13 cm from your waist to determine your Morticia corset size
- Stainless steel busk front opening and a combination of 18 flat and spiral steel bones
- Modesty panel
- Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
- Specialist dry clean
- length along front busk 13.25"
- underbust to hip 11.5"
- side length from underarm to waist 6"
- side length from waist to bottom 5.5"